Written By: Whitney J.
Your 21st birthday is your right of passage to the world! This is your time to be free and LEGAL! You are pretty much legal to do everything that you could possibly want such as buying and drinking alcohol and get this… Going to see them skrippas!!! Yes 21 years of life is definitely something to be celebrated! My sister is turning 21 on tomorrow and I compiled this list of 21 things to do on your 21st from other web sources, things I want to see her do and suggestions from my lovely line sisters! (S/O ACR!) Feel free to use this list for your special day and leave any suggestions for our readers to use as well!
- Take a shot using no hands.
- Attempt to take 21 shots. (We don’t want alcohol poisoning)
- Sing karaoke.
- Kiss a stranger on the cheek.
- Get a piggy back ride.
- Collect $21 from 21 people.
- Get the entire bar to sing “Happy Birthday” to you!
- Order your own drink.
- Have someone take your picture showing your ID for the 1st time.
- Get people at the bar to twerk with you.
- Speak in an accent or foreign language.
- Take a picture with a cop.
- Call the 21st person in your phone book.
- Get the DJ to shout you out.
- Get a stranger to buy you a drink.
- Watch the sunrise.
- Take a prom style picture with the man of your choice.
- Start a Conga line.
- Find a birthday twin.
- Get a birthday kiss.
- Use a pick up line to get a random person’s number.
Make sure you have someone capture these moments because your 21st birthday is a big deal! Celebrate to the fullest! Dance like no one is watching!
Happy Birthday Arie!