Mother nature either found out she got cheated on or something because she’s been a beast thus far. February is by far the coldest month of the year, meaning skin care neglect is just not an option. So just what products are good to be used? Can both men and women use them? Just two things to consider when shopping for skin care products.
Check out four quality products to will have you using a catch phrase from Tamar Braxton, creatively speaking:
1. Mac Volcanic Ash Exfoliator
- Mac cosmetics makes great products for both men and women, especially their night creams. No less, when your complexion gets a dull or dry looking, this exfoliating formula helps to re-hydrate skin and bring back much needed life for your tone. Coming in at $28.00, the exfoliator can be found at maccosmetics.com.
2. Bumble and Bumble Creme De Coco Shampoo & Conditioner
- Healthy hair is healthy hair however; exposure to earth’s elements can wreak damage at times. This dynamic hair duo contains coconut butter as moisturizing restorer providing an illustrious finish at the end. Overall, it helps to make your hair feel fresh and healthy; ain’t no beating that! The shampoo lands around $24 dollars while the shampoo caps at $26. Check it out at bumbleandbumble.com.
3. Molton Brown Warming Eucalyptus And Ginger Scrub
- A little on the “pricey” side for some, this $48 dollar gives the effects of a great scrub leaving skin soft and supple. An added bonus is that it actually gives a “warming” effect to the skin before heading out into cold. Hey, some really good exfoliants may be up in a price, but this is worth a try. Check it out at moltonbrown.com
4. Clean Warm Cotton Body Lotion
- Let’s just call a spade-a-spade, nothing beats a good shower and hydrating the skin shortly after prior to bed. While we all may have a select choice of lotion, Clean Warm Cotton Body Lotions acts a moisturizing agent that lasts a considerable long time. It also has a jasmine and lilac scent as an added bonus. You don’t have to use it just at night before bed. If you’re a “shower in the morning” type of man or woman, this a great product to try from sephora.com. It maxes out at $26 dollars and is worth every penny.