Spring is in the air, and it’s time to change up that hair. Hair color is such a a fun way to change up your hair without really doing much of anything. Hair color changes can cause one to look like a completely different person. A bad hair dye job can really mess a person’s look up, but of course you have the reverse side of that. When a person gets a new hair color and it is done really well it causes not only that person to feel good in their own skin, but others even if they are not on board at first it causes them to slowly but surely fall in the love with your knew hair color. If want to change up for summer you don’t have to go out and buy an entirely new wardrobe a good hair color change may be in need and can possibly fill that void that you feel that you have in your life. If you’re scared about how it’s going to turn out as far as the color’s look against your skin tone and what not semi and demi permanent dyes are always an option as well as hair chalk, hair color sprays, and washables for temporary hair color! This Spring everything from highlights to the color of the year, marsala is trending in the cosmetology and hair world. The Spring hair trends for this year are all about the right mix of both subtlety and sensuality. Spice up your Spring with one of these currently trending hair colors!
1. First up is… “babylights”! Baby lights are reminiscent soft, sunkissed strands of hair similar to the ones that grace the little heads of babies. If you’re wanting to feel more youthful this Spring than baby light are the way to go.
2. Next is… the color of the year, Marsala, which seems to have really transcended into every avenue of life! Right along side with marsala are the colors aubergine and merlot. These three very dark, rich, saturated colors are truly paving the way. They are robust, earthy wine tones. These colors are simultaneously subtle and yet bold colors that can be used on virtually any skin complexion and still be a complement.
3. Recently the color rose gold has had a bit of an uprising. Rose gold hair is now the thing to do.
4. If you’re a brunette and you want to spice up your Spring do in a subtle yet sexy way, caramel highlights are the right move for you.
5. Up next is soft copper and gold toned accents.
6. The silver lining to this cloud is that it’s okay to be gray. As a matter of fact it’s go gray or go home! Silver or gray hair is in. People used to cover their grays, but now they are getting their entire head of hair colored gray purposely.
7. Gray is okay and white is definitely alright! Platinum is making yet another come back into the cosmetology world.
8. This is my own personal fave so the best was saved for last… PASTELS! What good is the Spring season without pastel hair. Pastel hair allows you to make a statement without being neon! Pastel hair is a subtle sexy and it allows you to be fun and playful.