Reporting Claims of Copyright Infringement
At Kontrol Mag Media Group we make every effort to ensure that the photos, videos and other content we feature is accurate and presented in the appropriate manner. If you believe that your work (or the work of a third party on whose behalf you are entitled to act) has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact us via email so that the material can be removed immediately. Please include the following information:
- A statement that you have identified material on a service that infringes your copyright (or infringes the copyright of a third party on whose behalf you are entitled to act);
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, which should include the type of work (such as a book or a sound recording) and any relevant further details (such as the title and date of publication, as applicable);
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on our services (including a URL and screen shot);
- Your address, telephone number, and email address so that we may get in contact with you;
- Astatement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use has not been authorized by you, your agent, or the law;
- Your electronic or physical signature or the electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on your behalf; and
- A statement by you made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf
A complaint can be submitted by sending an email to: Julianlark@Kontrolmag.com
If you are unsure whether there has been an infringement of your copyright or about your rights in the material, we suggest that you seek legal advice before reporting the material to Kontrol Mag Media Group or sending us a counter-notice. This “notice and takedown” process is regulated by statute. Please, note that under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
1 thought on “COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT”
When does the next issue come out?