Kontrol Magazine gives you the opportunity to contribute your work and have it published in one of the luxury fashion, beauty, and entertainments well respected independent publication. Kontrol Magazine is well respected by all Major TV & Film Networks, Beauty Brands, PR Companies and Agents and more around the world. Being published exposes your work in on countless platforms around the world. Photographers & other creatives that have been published in Kontrol Magazine have gained more interest in their work & landed jobs from the exposure we have afforded them. We look forward to publishing your work
How to submit
To submit your ideas, please write a query letter that explains your story concept, proposed story length, possible experts (if it is a reported piece) and why this idea would appeal to the Kontrol reader. Query letters should be no more than one page in length and should be addressed to the editor whose section interests you at Kontrol Magazine. Payment to be determined.
sRGB color profile
At least 2000 pixels on the longest side
Must be exclusive and unpublished
KONTROL STYLE: FASHION & BEAUTY EDITORIALS
Submission Requirements: 6-16 images
– All images must be retouched and edited (NO LAYOUT ACCEPTED)
– Minimum: 4 different fashion looks (if one brand is on more than 2 looks it will be considered advertorial)
– Please include your, your team members, and the designers’ INSTAGRAM handles in the credits so we can tag them when we share the images online (and on IG)
– We copy and paste each name directly from the file. So, please triple check all the names for accuracy.
– Behind the scene photo/video/fashion film is a plus
TEAM & WARDROBE Credits:
Please add them inside the system (find the people or add them)
Clothing DESIGNER’S NAME IN CAPITAL LETTERS
Shoes BRAND NAME IN CAPITAL LETTERS
(and so on)
CREDITS CORRECTIONS FEE $15 (please make sure you upload correct credits and Instagram handles for team before the publication) there is a fee for corrections after publication and it is $15 (payable through PayPal)
Notes FASHION & BEAUTY EDITORIALS
– To guarantee maximum website and social media exposure; unfortunately, we have to say no to editorials we need to censor before we can share them on major social media.
+ We are unable to provide complimentary copies to our print-on-demand contributors. However, we will promote your work heavily on our website and social media.
+ If your editorial is accepted it will be published on www.kontrolmag.com
By submitting your work, you need to:
– Guarantee and represent that you are the sole and exclusive legal owner of all rights, title, & interest in all the work you submitted, including all related intellectual property interests (such as trademarks and copyrights).
– Defend and indemnify the Publisher (KONTROLmag – L.L.C.) fully against all liabilities, damages, costs, debts, claims, and expenses which the Publisher may suffer or incur from a 3rd party claim where the material published infringes or misappropriates any third 3rd proprietary or intellectual property as a result of the breach of the above clause.
* Note that submissions are for review only and are non-refundable
When you share your published editorial, please use the following hashtags:
• #Kontrolmag, #KontrolTheBrand, and or #KontrolBeauty firstname.lastname@example.org
Includes the Following: 6-10 images, single brand promotional editorial
2 PAGES DIGITAL
4 - 6 PAGES PRINT
Includes the Following 8-16 images, single brand promotional editorial, Includes Cover Shoot with Kontrol Magazine full staff, Exclusive Interview
4 PAGES DIGITAL
6 - 8 PAGES PRINT
Standard Editorial Submission (web)
Beauty or Fashion **PHOTOGRAPHY Submission**
Includes the Following 6-16 images, Reviewed in order of arrival Estimated answer time is 2-4 weeks
Editorial Submission (web) $39.99
1-2 Page PRINT
4-6 Page PRINT
KONTROL AT WORK Spotlight
Kontrol At Work is a new editorial pillar with content across all platforms.
Kontrol At Work champions the cause of the career woman. We seek to empower and inform our readers with the most exciting developments in the world of work, through a combination of thought-provoking print and online content, and in-demand speaker events.