Long or short? If you’re like me this will always be a hard decision to make. And, that decision is what hairstyle to rock! From color, to style, length and cut the choice is never easy. But, for summer every women’s ultimate choice is SHORT!
Below, Kontrol beauty provides a list of our top short haircut styles for this summer. What’s your favorite short style and who is rocking it the best.
- Bold and bald. Amber Rose isn’t the only bald bombshell that his been turning heads. Even though for years she has dominated with her signature blonde cut. But, women all over have taking their chances with this bold style as well. Whether you want a change, or going bald for a cause or simply want a do over, short is life. Celebrity women such as K.Michelle and Keke Wyatt have recently went bold in the recent weeks. And we are loving every bit of their new looks.
2. The curly top. If, you want to rock your curls with style, what about the rocking a curly top. Taraji P. Henson is not only a new red head but she’s rocking this cut with pure fierceness.
3. The blunt cut. This bob is everything and it doesn’t seem to be going anywhere anytime soon. It may not be the shortest cut, but it’s definitely the hottest. Last year the blunt cut was the go-to hairstyle for EVERYTHING. Did you think this would fade away? Absolutely not! It has continue to prosper and this year a blunt bob isn’t popping if it isn’t blonde. You can catch Cardi B, Blac Chyna or Karrueche rocking this style.
4. Finger-waves?! Did they really make a come-back? Well, yes they did. Finger-waves were the thing in the 90’s and has made a dynamic return. Whether its giving you Ladies Sings the blues vibes or a just a girl from around they way. Regardless, we’re excited about the comeback. Celebrities from Teyana Taylor, Fantasia to Sky from Black Ink are rocking this style!
5. Girls have Barbers too! Regardless if you have finger waves, a pixie cut or went bald and bold. Barbers are throwing their signature unique parts to each cut giving your style that wow factor. We are loving every bit of it. Above check Atlanta’s barber Steph the Barber signature cuts.