Emilio Pucci 2017 Spring/Summer swimwear collection is a must have. You will make the beach your runway in an Emilio Pucci swimsuit and cover-up. Your fabulous swimwear will turn heads and Kontrol Magazine is here to make sure your body will too.
Cover-ups are fabulous but should be optional. The ideal beach behavior is relaxing without a care in the world and tugging on your cover-up to hide your flaws isn’t how you do it. Swimsuit season means it’s time to work on your swimsuit body. Sumo Squats and using a balance ball are perfect exercises to get you beach ready. An effective way to firm your butt and stomach is to use a balance ball or stability ball. The balance ball is versatile and can be used to train your whole body. The ball is a great way to activate your abs and helps with balance.
- Lie on floor.
- Place the balance ball between your feet and bend your legs.
- Engage your abs and squeeze.
- Straighten your legs and lift the ball towards the ceiling.
The Sumo Squat benefits the lower body. The wide stance emphasizes the muscles of your inner thigh and your glutes. Using a dumbbell while performing a Sumo Squat is optional but recommended.
- Stand with feet wider than shoulder width apart from each other.
- Slightly bend your knees and your toes should be facing out.
- Slowly squat until your thighs are parallel to the floor.
- Press mainly with the heel of the foot and bring your body back to the starting position.
Caution: Failure to keep your back straight can result in back injury.