Coocoo for Coconut!
Photo Credit: Lynnette Astaire
Coconut water is naturally fat and cholesterol free. It is low in carbohydrates and sodium and high in potassium. Hate bananas? No problem, drink coconut water! Coconut water helps to prevent cravings and is loaded with nutrients. If coconut water isn’t your thing give eating coconut a try. Raw coconut helps with weight loss just like coconut water. Raw coconut and coconut water have fiber and both can help boost the immune system.
Kontrol Tip: Drinking coconut water is better than drinking a sports drink so give it a try the next time you’re about to hit the gym.
Photo Credit: The Green Tribe
Coconut keeps you cute.
Coconuts are very nutritious but the truth is that they aren’t for everybody. Coconut may not agree with your palate but you don’t have to lose it all together. Coconut does wonders for the skin. You can use coconut oil to boon your hair and skin. There are many amazing coconut oil body wash to give a try. You can make your own natural skin care products to save money and to nourish your skin.
Photo Credit: Destiny Connect
Oatmeal Coconut Face mask for Acne Prone skin
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil or Pure Fiji Bath and Body Coconut Oil
- 3 tbsp. oatmeal
- Warm water
- Put oatmeal in a bowl and pour in enough warm water to create a paste-like consistency.
- Mix the coconut oil in with the oatmeal and mix well.
- Apply the mixture to your face, and exfoliate your skin by gently rubbing in a circular motion.
- Leave the mixture on for 15 minutes.
- Rinse with cool water and dry your face with a clean towel.
Source: Beauti Secrets
Kontrol To-Go: Use coconut oil spray when you’re cooking. Coconut oil is a healthier choice and has no taste!