Bye Bye Bat Wings!
“Bat Wings” are a common problem area that a lot of people have and wish would fly away. There is no need to be ashamed of your stubborn under-arm skin. Loose skin is annoying but can be fixed by simple exercises that can help to build muscle. There are plenty of machines at the gym from the Lat Pull-Down to the Cable Biceps Bar that help tone the upper body. The reality is that we don’t always have time to make it to the gym. Don’t let your busy schedule deter your body goals. Kickbacks and Wall Push-ups are simple exercises that you can do from home with a pair of weights.
- Hold a dumbbell in your right hand
- Stand with your left knee on a chair
- Begin with your right elbow bent and your upper arm parallel to your torso
- Slowly straighten your right arm
- Bend your right elbow to repeat
8-12x on each side 3 Reps
Kontrol Tip: Use sunscreen! Applying sunscreen protects your skin from the sun’s ultraviolet rays and aids in tightening your skin.
- Face a wall and a little farther than arm’s length away with your feet shoulder-width apart
- Lean your body forward and put your palms flat against the wall
- Bend your elbows and lower your upper body toward the wall (Keep feet flat on the floor)
10- 15x 3 Reps
Kontrol To-Go: Drinking water is the cheapest and easiest way to help you tone. Water flushes out toxins and hydrates the skin. If you want to make your water a little more exciting try adding citrus fruit to it. The vitamin C in citrus fruit impacts the elasticity of your skin. Drink up!