St. Patrick’s Day is just around the corner (March 17). How will you be celebrating? Parades, festivals, parties? Well, we’ve teamed up with Tervis to gift one of our readers with a Tervis Shamrock tumbler fit to carry anywhere. The new St. Patty’s Day-themed cup is insulated (keeping cold drinks cold, and hot drinks hot) and designed with a sequin clover that screams prosperity. Feeling lucky? Here’s how enter:
1. Follow both Tervis and Kontrol on Twitter and “Like” us on Facebook:
2. Correctly answer each of the following questions in the comments section below. Include your Twitter handle (ex: @kontrolmag).
– Which American city dyes its river green every St. Patrick’s Day?
– According to Irish legend, what must you do to the Blarney Stone to gain the gift of gab?
– How many clovers does the shamrock (symbol of Ireland) have?
3. Email your name and Twitter handle to AliyaTheWriter@gmail.com with “DONE” in the subject line to confirm your entry. Winner will be contacted via email.
Tervis offers a bunch of cool, customizable drinkware. Visit tervis.com to check out their various products and flip the page up top for a few festive cocktail recipes…