By LaToya Sims
As the summertime approaches, we all want to show off our summer bodies. Work schedules and juggling everyday life can be a conflict when it comes to our fitness goals. Gym memberships can be pricey, inconvenient and uncomfortable, while eating healthy can be a challenge. If you are looking for different ways to stay fit and healthy, try using social media as a source. Here are five Instagram pages that publicly share quick workouts and nutritional tips that focus on eating clean, defining your core area, upper and lower body strength, and toning.
1. @6PACKGUIDE – If you want abs quick and fast, follow this page as it guides you through step by step exercises and healthy diet tips to get you a defined hard-rock stomach.
2. @factsofhealth – Daily affirmations, inspiring quotes, health tips, and overall fitness knowledge that will encourage as you go through your individual journey.
3. @factsoffitness – A page dedicated to motivational fitness pictures and quotes as well as workout routines that you can do in the comfort of your own home.
4. @fitness_food_motivation – All about fitness and food, follow this page to find great meals, product suggestions, and video demonstrations of workouts for all areas of your body.
5. @healthyfitnessmeals – Tired of cooking the same boring meals or opting for take-out? Expand your horizons, save some money and some calories by following this page to discover new ways to infuse your taste buds and be healthy at the same time.