Kontrol Magazine White & Gold Logo
Close this search box.

Sis, Buy Your Man a Gift!10-Holiday Gift Ideas For Bae

Sis, Buy Your Man a Gift!10-Holiday Gift Ideas For Bae

We’re almost a month away from Christmas and 5 days away from Thanksgiving. Tis the season for giving thanks and bearing gifts. Let’s be honest, ladies we are the gift receivers about umm, 95% of the time. So, why not splurge on bae for the remainder of that 5%? Below I have provided the best 10-holiday gift ideas for bae, boo, baby, your husband or your headache. Regardless of what you call him, he’ll be sure to love these gifts for Christmas.

Men Can’t be Shady, But Oh Boy! We Do Love Them In Shades. 

Image of Tom Ford Palmer Sunglasses
Tom Ford Palmer Sunglasses

Grab your man the perfect versatile shade from Tom Ford. He can sport them on the beach, on a lunch date or court-side for the Atlanta Hawks game.

We Love Hugs Just To Smell His Cologne! 

Image of Cologne for chanel
Chanel- Bleu de Chanel for Men

This is one of the best gifts for any holiday or celebration. So, if he’s a difficult gift receiver, just by him some cologne. Men can’t say no to Bleu De Chanel.

Brown For My Chocolate Man 

Image of Jack Daniels liqour
Jack Daniels Whiskey

Men love liquor, brown that is! Buy bae some Whiskey and see how Frisky he gets after a few shots!

Give Me All Your Time!

Image of diesel watch
Diesel watch

Men love jewelry just as much as we do. Buy him the perfect watch for every occasion, and watch him give you his undivided attention.

Go Team Go!

Image of Atlanta Falcons jacket
Atlanta Falcons Leather Bomber Jacket

Sports girl or not. Sis, watch a couple of games with him so you can know whose his favorite sports team. And, you’ll be sure to get it right when he un-wraps his present and sees Atlanta Falcons big and bold.

Grandma Said If You Buy A Man Shoes He’ll Walk Out Of Your Life!

Image of chelsea styled boot for men by HM
H&M Cheslea Style Boot for Men

Well, grandma, some of them walked out of it regardless of what we bought him..lol. But, for the ones who stayed, ladies buy him a pair of nice shoes from sneakers, boots to loafers.

Grown Men and Little Boys both play games from time to time.

Image of Television

Men love electronics and if your budget allows you to buy your man that big screen television or NBA 2K18. He may not pay attention to you during this time. No worries, grab his wallet and head to the mall you’ll be guaranteed to get your money back on a shopping spree.

Those Fine Ass Bearded Men!

Image of Mod Cabin beard grooming kit
The Mod Cabin beard grooming Kit

Buying your boo the ultimate grooming set for his beautiful face is a must. And, although he’s in a committed relationship with his barber, he’ll always need those at home clippers just in case.

The Grill Master!

Image of grill appliance from Home Study
Propane Grill, Apron and Spactula from Home Depot

Every male especially if he’s a father thinks he’s a grill master. So spend a little extra bucks and buy that man a grill and he’ll love you forever!

He Must Match His Lady Fly.

Image of Giorgio Armani blouse
Giorgio Armani white Blouse

Ladies, you can never go wrong with buying your classic man a nice Giorgio Armani blouse. Armani is always a good idea.

We hope this list was helpful. And please if some items are a little pricey check out the clearance, sales or go bargain shopping. Ladies regardless of your price range, our men deserve 5% of the gift receiving, even if they refused to have you buy them a gift buy it anyway!


Share Post

Related Posts


Get inspiring fashion, beauty, food, and decor tips from Kontrol via email.

Subscribe to KONTROL

Subscribe To Kontrol  Magazine Today And Get A Full Year (6 Issues) Delivered Straight To Your Door

Subscribe To The Digital Edition And Receive Immediate Access To Our Entire Library

Kontrol Brides
SwimSuit Fashion Editorial For Kontrol Magazine Styled By Julian Lark For The Julian Rashard Group

Stay in the loop with the latest fashion trends, the best in beauty, celebrity news, and more.

Subscribe to Kontrol Magazine to receive weekly life-updates

Latest stories for you

Subscribe to receive weekly life-updates