Staycations are a MUST for the body, soul, and mind. When you can’t leave your hometown and explore, you have to find a place that will give you an EXPERIENCE and most importantly the accommodations of a BIG CITY. As a Mompreneur, I spend a fraction of my time working and with my daughter. Like most moms, we get so consumed that we forget about OURSELVES. Over the weekend, I took some ME TIME to think, relax and reflect. And because I couldn’t I leave Cincinnati, it was a must I chose a hotel that would give me more than just a room to sleep in.
There are many hotels, but they don’t all have an Art Museum or Amazing Spa Services.
If you’ve never been, let me give you all the reasons.
Here are my 6 REASONS why you should stay at 21 C MUSEUM Hotel for your staycation.
1. Customer Service– When I entered the hotel, I was greeted with a smile and big HELLO from the fellas at the entrance, who valet my car. My check-in process was fast and flawless. During my stay, the team was always pleasant and willing to assist me in any way. They Esthetician, that provided my spa service was AMAZING. She explained the services in detail and made sure I was comfortable. You could tell she was knowledgeable and very PASSIONATE about the services she was providing. I appreciated that, and it made me comfortable.
2. The rooms/suites– Are absolutely gorgeous, and I love the hint of art in each area of the room. The big take away for me was the view. It gave me a true big city feel and helped me to visualize our city from a different perspective. Not to mention the size of the bathroom with the HUGE walk-in shower and the jacuzzi tub was everything to this MOMMY!!! Oh, I can’t forget about the BEDS… I didn’t want to leave my room, because the beds were so comfy. And gave me the push to really rest, and calm my mind. My suite was extremely spacious, so if you are taking a staycation with your friend or babe. Just know they’re spacious and you will be comfortable.
3. Dining at Metropole– I can’t lie, I was a little hesitant about the menu at the Metropole. The selection they offer was different for me. And not something, I would normally order. However, I was willing to try something to appease my taste buds. After looking over the menu. I chose the Seared Salmon & Burnt Carrot Salad and the chef BLESSED with Wild Rice Risotto. It was delicious, had me wanting to lick the bowl clean. After Dinner, I had to get a dessert, and of course, I tried the Metropole Candy Bar. It was very tasty, and the presentation was on point. I highly suggest Metropole for a night of dining and will be returning with some of my friends.
4. Spa Time– The spa at 21 C is a hidden gem, I can’t lie. I didn’t even know they had a spa. I took a look, at the options and was blown away. I didn’t know what to choose. And even though, all the options caught my eye. I went with the “SHINE BODY MASK AND WRAP” let’s just say I didn’t want to leave after my 80 mins were up. Massages and body wraps aren’t the only services you can get. They also offer Nail + Waxing+ Lashes services and so much more. You can even get services with your BABE.
5. Free Art Museum– The curation that the 21 C does is always executed phenomenally. I love how they have a variety of artwork that creates a conversation and is relatable to anyone that walks through the doors. Even if you’re not staying overnight. You should go, grab a glass of wine and walk thru…IT’S FREE!!! I THOUGHT I WOULD MENTION THAT AGAIN!
6.Location– 21 C MUSEUM HOTEL is centrally located in the heart of Downtown Cincinnati, Ohio. This gives you an opportunity to sightsee, check out other restaurants and do some shopping on vine street in OTR
Make sure you give 21 C MUSEUM Hotel a try, experiencing new places is very imperative. Find the best hotel in your city and take advantage of everything it offers.
Thank me later!