My puffy eyes are a dead give away when I don’t get a good nights rest. Over time I’ve learned some methods that have helped me to not look like I’ve been crying all night. If you’re ready to say goodbye to those puffy eyes then try these home remedies.
1. Apply something cold on your eyes like cucumber slices, spoons or even a frozen bag of vegetables for about 10-15 minutes. Eye puffiness is a buildup of fluids in the tissue around your eyes. Applying something cold restricts the blood vessels, resulting in reducing eye puffiness.
2. Massage almond oil under your eyes before you go to bed.
3. Dip a cotton ball into rose water and apply it under your eyes for 10 minutes. The rose water is meant to soothe the eyes and absorb the toxins.
4. Crush mint leaves and apply under your eyes for 20 minutes. The mint provides a cool, tingling sensation that promotes increased blood circulation and helps get rid of those under eye bags.
5. Steep a tea bag for 3-5 minutes in hot water. Let it cool, once it becomes warm enough to touch, place the tea bags on your closed eyes for 10-15 minutes.