As men, summer isn’t exactly the best season for us. We sweat more, our odors carry and taking showers twice a day might be a necessity. Nonetheless, we know exactly how you can semi-prevent all of this. You stay smelling so fresh and so clean with our thoughts on 5 Fragrances that’ll turn heads this summer!
Smelling good and looking even better is a form of good manners so says Tom Ford. He isn’t lying. It’s highly important to look and smell the part, no matter what that part my be. Kontrol’s got you covered on what fragrances you need to smell delightful in this dreaded heat.
- Dark Obsession by Calvin Klein: A sequel to the remake of the original in 1986; Dark Obsession has light notes of Madagascar Vanilla bean, labdanum and suede. It’s easy on the nose but enough for someone to ask “what are you wearing?”
- Guilty Black by Gucci: This one is for all the ladies mans! It’s a strong fragrance for those that have a bold style and need a bold smell to match
- La Nuit de L’Homme by YSL: The nightcrawlers will love this one! This fragrance has swirling notes of bergamot, cardamom and cedar that make up an oh-so-pleasant night time smell. Great for club and lounge atmospheres
- Chrome by Azzaro: This is one are for my weekenders. It’s a crisp citrus scent with a metallic musky base note. Great for beach trips and taking flights to different cities.
- Seductive Homme Blue by Guess: This fragrance is better than sex. Okay. Maybe not but it is a rather sexy smell. It’s sophisticated with woody aromatic notes; giving you the smell of suave and seduction.
These 5 fragrances will definitely keep you smelling fresh all summer long. My personal favorite is La Nuit de L’Homme. What’s yours? Comment below and let us know which one you gravitate towards more.
As always, stay fly