We all love our lips! Whether your lips are full, thin, heart shaped or even pink, embrace your pout and blow me a big kiss. One thing I’ve learned as I aged is that those insecurities that society tease us about actually has the potential to be one of our greatest assets. For example, growing up I was always ridiculed because of my lips. Now, everywhere I go I am complimented on my luscious mouth. With that being said, here are 5 lip balms that are so natural you can actually consume them! Sounds cool right? Check out this list and see if your lips measure up! #MUAH!
- Grown Alchemist Lip Balm in Vanilla and Watermelon: The all-natural, petroleum-free formula contains castor-seed oil and beeswax to soften and moisturize, and is thick enough to protect your lips from the harshest of elements (extreme cold, strong winds, extreme heat). Not to mention the sweet taste of vanilla and watermelon. Yummy!
- John Masters Organic Lip Calm: This certified-organic lip balm isn’t thick or sloppy; quite the opposite, actually. But with a potent blend of olive, sunflower, jojoba, and rose hip oils, the lightweight formula keeps lips hydrated for a very long time. No need to reapply every 5 minutes. This lip balm has your pout covered!
- EOS Lip Balm Smooth Sphere: In addition to being super cute, this lip balm really works. With delicious flavors like Vanilla Mint and summer fruits, this is a great choice when looking for the right lip balm.
- Yes to Coconut Cooling Lip Oil: With a lightweight and slick formula, your lips will shine just like the sun and be as soft as a pillow after using this lip balm!
- Mwah Lip Balm Slider: With flavors like Mango Tango and Sweet Tart, who wouldn’t love this lip balm. It provides moisture for up to 2 hours! Even though its in a cute container, this is some heavy duty stuff.