We’re not all blessed with glowing skin. Plus, that’s what highlighters are for those days when you have to fake a full night’s sleep or your skin is just being blah grab one of these complexion saviors and highlight to instant perfection.
1. YSL Touché Éclat is eight hours of sleep in a little golden tube? Yes, please and thank you! This favorite can be used to conceal and illuminate skin. And as an added plus it conveniently fits in your purse for an on the go glow!
2. L’Oreal Paris Magic Lumi Highlighting Concealer only takes a few dabs on the cheekbones, brow line, and any other dark areas to do its duty! It’s a very light liquid, and gives a wide-awake effect that will have you looking like a ray of sunshine!
3. Giorgio Armani Fluid Sheer bumps your foundation up a notch! It only takes a few drop! This lightweight formula will instantly transform skin from dull to defined. You can even wear it alone. Whenever you feel like being fresh faced. For a “I woke up like this, flawless” dewy-glow look!
4. Urban Decay Naked Illuminated gives a girl a little shimmer! This silky smooth powder will make your skin look luminous from head to toe for any occasion!
5. L’Oreal Paris True Match Lumi Powder Glow Illuminator highlights your favorite features with a swipe of this blush/highlighter combination! Whether your skin has warm, neutral, or cool undertones this powder will leave your cheekbones looking shimmery not glittery!
6. YSL Touché Éclat Blur Primer is a pore perfecting, skin-smoothing, radiance-boosting primer infused with four nourishing oils and subtle sparkles of golden light. This foundation primer can take your complexion from tired to soft and smooth for a luminous looking make up application.
7. NYX Illuminator in Ritualistic is a champagne shade. Layer it over your contouring for a subtle and radiant hint of shimmer that won’t leave you looking like a ball of glitter!