Love & Hip-Hop Atlanta is back kiddies! Yep, the Love & Hip-Hop franchise’s most popular series is back–and with a dramatic vengeance it seems. Cat fights, drama, backstabbing, gossip, and the return of K. Michelle! VH-1 has released the new super trailer for the fifth season premiere and it is a LOT. Thankfully, Love B. Scott has broken the shenanigans down into a nifty list:
- K. Michelle is back with a vengeance
- Yung Joc and Lil Scrappy got themselves a bachelor pad
- Karlie Redd is still gossiping all over the place
- Joseline Hernandez and Stevie J. are still going through it — and they might not be married after all
- Joseline and Mimi are now friends
- Stevie J has a two-year-old daughter no one knew about
- Tammy Rivera is back and throwing hands…again.
- New cast member D. Smith reveals she’s been transitioning from male to female for about a year
- Karlie Redd and Lyfe Jennings are taking their relationship to the next level
- It’s all a hot ghetto mess — but we don’t know why we can’t stop watching
Pretty accurate right? Just be sure you tune in for the new season on Monday, April 4, 2016! Will you be watching?