I finally got a chance to get my nails done and let me just say they were screaming for attention. One of my favorite fashion bloggers in Atlanta, TheChloeBrand told me about this nail salon that she went to and her nails always look good so I had to check them out. Ladies the Beauty Concierge is the place to get your nails dressed up! I forgot I was at a nail salon when I was there. Here are my 5 top reasons to visit The Beauty Concierge:
- Customer service is on fleek.
- The appearance of the shop doesn’t scream “you’re in a nail shop”. More like a spa feel.
- It’s a Black owned business and everyone knows Black Girls Rock.
- Great location. If you’re like me then you can’t stand Atlanta traffic so I avoid it and go to Smyrna where the Beauty Concierge is located. 4924 South Cobb Drive SE. Smyrna, Ga (Suite C)
- They serve champagne! Yes, ladies use this time to relax.
Ok now for the final results! I covered my nails in this beautiful pinkish-orange (Pamper Me) color from Modish Polish that’s absolutely beautiful. ‘Pamper Me’ like all of their other nail polishes is free from formaldehyde, toluene, formaldehyde resin, camphor and DBP. It’s also Vegan friendly and that’s perfect since I’m starting my Vegan diet next month.
Tomboy Confession: Last week I was dealing with college finals and a ton of other personal things so my disgusting habit of biting my nails was in full affect. Stress=nail biting. It’s been that way since I was younger and the only solution that works is keeping my nails done, so I’ll be back at The Beauty Concierge in about 2 weeks. Meet me there!