Have you ever been duped? No one likes being duped am I right? Well when it comes to make up it seems like we are always searching for the perfect dupe! High end doesn’t always mean high quality! You can find some make up that is lesser in monetary value and still just as good in quality and sometimes even in quality. Do you have olive toned skin? Do you wear foundation? Have you been searching for the perfect dupe versus an expensive brand? Here in lies your answers!
1. Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation $49 vs Revlon Colorstay Foundation $10
2. MAC Face & Body $35 vs Lakme Invisible Finish Foundation 185 rupees ($3)
3. Giorgio Armani Maestro Foundation $64 vs L’Oreal Magic Nude Liquid Powder Foundation $11
4. Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Foundation $36 vs Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation $7
5. Makeup Forever HD Foundation $42 vs Revlon Photoready Foundation $11
6. Guerlain Spray Foundation $64 vs Bourjous Spray Foundation $10