First-time parents often wonder how to dress a baby throughout the year, since it is not easy to know at first what toddler and baby girl clothes are the most appropriate depending on the needs of the baby, although they may tend to shelter it too much, whether its winter or summer, to avoid colds.
CARING OF YOUR TODDLER’S CLOTHES
The baby’s skin is susceptible. Not only do you have to take care of their hygiene products, but it is also essential to take care that their clothes are made with 100% natural fabrics.
WASHING HER CLOTHES
– To always keep the condition of your baby’s clothes, it is recommended to wash them by hand with neutral soap and in warm water.
– Dry the clothes in the sun if possible and iron them, only if necessary, at a minimum temperature.
A good tip for newborns: Newborns usually do not like to be naked, without the coat that gives clothes they feel unprotected. So that the clothes can be changed easily, it is convenient to choose clothes that open entirely in front of or behind. The ideal clothing should be soft, without thick seams that damage the skin.
RULES FOR CHOOSING TODDLER’S CLOTHES
The first rule to decide the baby clothes for a girl is to assess how adults do it themselves, the external temperature, and from here, take into account if the baby needs a lot or little shelter. Think above all that babies do not have a good thermoregulation system, so it is critical to assess that perhaps in winter, it will not hurt an “extra” layer, but in summer, it is better not to overcoat them.
The second general rule to choose the best clothes for baby girl or boy is to use only 100% cotton fabrics, possibly organic and certified.
Children should never be forced to wear synthetic garments, of doubtful origin, with uncertified dyes, because their skin is very delicate and can suffer allergies, dermatitis, or even poisoning.
HOW TO DRESS A TODDLER IN ALL SEASONS
Let’s see now how to dress the baby in every season.
HOW TO DRESS A BABY IN SPRING
– In the spring, parents can dress babies with 100% light cotton, wearing a body, a light suit, or a dress.
– If the temperatures are cold, parents can complete the look with a fine knit sweater, a hat, or a light blanket.
– Do not forget to put socks for newborns in the spring, too, because it is through the feet that the body cools faster.
– When children are very young, it is incredibly convenient to choose wide-bodied bodysuits and overalls, which can be inserted more quickly through the children’s head, which is still wholly disproportionate to the body, and obviously with lower buttons.
HOW TO DRESS A BABY IN WINTER
– In winter, parents can choose velvet or wool suits that are a bit heavier than those of summer or spring.
– Under the outfits, the child will always wear a long-sleeved body, which will serve to warm his belly and keep the diaper firmly still, and ever a pair of beautiful, soft, and warm socks, to prevent her from cooling off her feet.
– Parents should never forget, in addition to socks, to wear a winter hat, because the baby’s head is exceptionally delicate and needs heat.
– On the other hand, do not worry when your baby’s hands are cold, because this is a relatively typical condition, especially on newborns, since it still cannot regulate the body temperature in the extremities. All you have to do is cover it well and keep her little hands under the covers.
– On the other hand, you should wrap the baby well at night, but do not cover her with sheets and blankets that “crush” her, but it is better to cover it naturally, and in case you are afraid that it will be uncovered since it may move a lot at night, it will be useful to use a small sack.
HOW TO DRESS A BABY IN SUMMER
– It is said that one of the general rules for dressing children in each season is to trust your own body experience. So, if parents feel hot in summer, the baby will also feel that heat.
– Summer is the season in which the child should be left barefoot, dressed as little as possible, perfect if left with a body and nothing else.
– In summer, in addition to dressing the child with light fabrics, remember to change them very often, precisely as one would like to do for ourselves.
HOW TO DRESS A BABY IN AUTUMN
– Also, in autumn, the rules are the same: parents do not cover children too much if it is not necessary.
– This is the time to wear small sweaters and light caps, not forgetting a little suit or directly above the body.
– Also, this may be the right occasion to dress the baby in cute dresses and light sweaters, therefore, with more layers of 100% cotton, which can be removed or added if the temperature changes during the day.
Parents should keep in mind that they need to buy dresses for their baby girl/toddler in the best place, where they could find 100% cotton clothes, beautiful, soft dresses. Buy dresses for your toddler in the best Boutique. Bitsy Bug Boutique has unique and attractive dresses for your toddler.
WHAT ABOUT THE SHOES?
Baby shoes are great and make parents want to buy them. They could wear baby shoes from the first months of life, to dress babies elegantly.
At the same time, however, when the child begins to walk, parents try to leave her barefoot as much as possible, because it is thanks to the contact of the soles of the feet with the floor that the child develops the correct posture and, above all, learns to walk alone. Some babies like to choose their clothes, and some parents allow them to, we should read about what other parents think too.