Are you tired of your hair and want to cut it off but you’re not quite ready to make that committment yet? Well, you kow how the saying goes, fake it til you make it. Do you think celebrities like Kerry Washington and Brandy really cut their hair for the red carpet? No way!!! They’re rocking a fabulous faux bob. A faux (fake) bob is the illusion of the hair being cut into a stylish and chic bob by simply tucking the hair under.
If you’re contemplating cutting your hair then the faux bob is the perfect compromise. It will give you the opprotunity to try out this trendy hairstyle without having to chop off your locks.
Here is how you can master your very own faux bob.
- Begin with clean and dry hair.
- Divide and pin up your hair into 4 sections, making it easier to work with.
- Curl your entire head in 1 inch sections.
- Apply your favorite hair shine serum on your hands and begin to break up the curls.
- With a hair tie, pull your hair back into a low ponytail.
- Roll the ponytail and tuck it under, toward the nape of your neck.
- Secure with bobby pins and apply your favorite hair holding spray.