Skincare doesn’t have to be a hassle this fall! Keep your skin looking flawless, refreshed and moisturized with these three simple and easy to do DIY. Don’t allow the weather to eliminate that summer glow by using these all natural ingredients that are guaranteed to deliver results. So, find out how you can prep for fall!
1. Raw Honey Face Wash: The honey will gently nourish the skin while reducing oil and bacteria that cause acne prone skin.
Raw Honey Directions: 1.Wet face with warm water. Place a small amount of honey in your hands and rub your hands together. 2
. Massage into skin in a circular motion to get all areas of the skin.Optional: Leave on for 5-10 minutes for deep pore cleansing.
3.Wash off with warm water and pat dry.
4.Enjoy your soft skin!
2. Vanilla Brown Sugar Scrub: The scrub will nourish your skin with it’s essential oils while exfoliating and eliminating dead skin cells leaving you with softer skin.
1 cup brown sugar 1/2 cup almond oil 1/2 tsp Vitamin E oil 1 tsp real vanilla extract Directions: 1. Place the brown sugar in a medium size bowl.
2. Add the vanilla and mix well.
3. Add the oils and stir with a fork or the back of a spoon until well mixed and moistened.
4. Store in an air-tight container and use as desired for soft skin.
3. Whipped Body Butter: The smooth whipped body butter will keep your skin moisturized and nourished with a rich array of butters and oils.
1/2 cup Shea Butter
1/2 cup Cocoa Butter or Mango Butter
1/2 cup Coconut Oil
1/2 cup light oil like almond, olive or jojoba
Optional: Essential Oils for scent -10-30 drops depending on the essential oils used (Peppermint and Citrus/Lavender).
1. In a double boiler or glass bowl, combine all ingredients except essential oils.
2. Bring to medium heat and stir constantly until all ingredients are melted.
3. Remove from heat and let cool slightly.
4. Move to fridge and let cool another 1 hour or until starting to harden but still somewhat soft.
5. Use a hand mixer to whip for 10 minutes until fluffy.
6. Return to fridge for 10-15 minutes to set.
7. Store in a glass jar with a lid and use as you would regular lotion or body butter
Fall in this season with a wonderful skincare regimen that you can create with just a few ingredients. Continue to keep your skin looking and feeling beautiful without a dozen of products. For more DIY beauty ideas visit wellnessmama.com. Don’t forget to comment and tell us what you think!