According to statistics, Turkish clinics rank first among all countries regarding hair transplant procedures over the past decade. This success is connected with the availability of modern equipment and physicians who have extensive experience. It is also worth noting that the price of hair transplant in Turkey is much lower than in European countries. It starts from £1,500, while in European countries that figure begins at £10,000.
What is the cause of hair loss in females?
Hair loss is generally considered to be a problem faced by men, but women may also face the same problem. Causes of hair loss are related not only to external factors but may also depend on hormones, deficiency of vitamins, and other reasons. In most cases, the problem of hair loss disappears when its cause is eliminated. The most common causes of hair loss are the following ones:
- Nutrient deficiency. Improperly selected foods and an unbalanced diet can cause a deficiency of micronutrients and vitamins. It has been proven that in 90% of women this problem is associated with deficiency of iron, zinc, and amino acids.
- Childbirth. A lot of women notice hair loss after childbirth. Hair loss can begin in 1-4 weeks after delivery and can last for several months. No need to be afraid: such hair loss is most often connected with changes in the hormone levels, which will improve on its own in a couple of months.
Diagnosis of hair loss causes
Before starting the treatment of hair loss, the cause of the problem must be identified. To identify a problem successfully, you need to consult with a trichologist. He will prescribe examinations and choose an individual treatment for you.
- Phototrichogram. This is a method of examination of the scalp hair part that is carried out by taking photos. The study shows the total amount of hair and also determines the speed of hair growth.
- Complete blood count allows determining the level of hemoglobin.
- Blood chemistry allows determining the level of iron, magnesium, and calcium.
It is very important to understand that the result of treatment depends on the precise identification of the cause of hair loss. In some cases, hair growth recovers independently after the elimination of negative factors or changes in diet. But there are situations when hair restoration without special treatment is impossible. Conservative treatment methods include:
- Ingestion medications, which are vitamin complexes and iron-containing preparations.
- Medicines for external use. Most drugs for the treatment of hair loss include minoxidil, which stimulates hair growth and improves scalp blood circulation.
- Laser therapy. The procedure stimulates hair follicles and increases blood flow to the scalp. Treatment duration ranges between 3 and 6 months. Laser therapy can be carried out in the clinic or at home if you have a laser comb.
How can I stop my hair loss?
There are situations where neither medication nor physiotherapy can stop hair loss. As a result, a woman loses self-confidence, no longer feels attractive. Naturally, this has a negative impact on her career and personal life. Modern medicine has moved far beyond and today offers a painless and effective method for treating hair loss – FUE hair transplant.
Nowadays hair transplant procedure is the most popular among all kinds of plastic surgeries in Turkey. The procedure takes several hours, but the result remains for life. Hair transplant in Turkey is the preferred method now because the final results are much more natural-looking than other methods. FUE hair transplant cost in Turkey is cheaper than in Europe which makes this procedure very popular in this country.
How to undergo treatment in Turkey?
The number of patients in Turkey has grown significantly in recent years due to the development of medical tourism. As a result, more and more hair transplant clinics are being opened in Turkey. In order to find a suitable clinic for yourself, you just need to contact a medical tourism operator Booking Health. You can easily find FUE hair transplant cost in Turkey on Booking Health website. In addition, the company’s specialists provide assistance in medical and non-medical issues:
- Selection of a suitable clinic.
- Booking hotels and air tickets.
- Establishing communication directly with your doctor.
- Interpreting services.
- Services of a personal medical coordinator.