Are you the type of girl that own a lot of make up products, brushes, combs, and hair care tools? Is your sink not only covered with skin care products but hair as well? Is your flat iron begging for an upgrade? If so, make sure you tune into today’s speech about upgrading your beauty bar and tell me if it works for you! No need to keep applying your favorite eye shadow that you can’t remember where you purchased it at. Lets get organized and turn your vanity into one that celebrities would envy. All you need is some time and a little effort to turn your usual make up bag into a gift from the beauty Gods.
- Get rid of old makeup! If you don’t believe it or not, make up does expire! So don’t use old makeup on your face.
- After using flat irons and curlers, let them cool completely and store. A great place to store irons is in the closet where your bathroom is located. If you don’t have a closet in your bathroom, try buying a crate at Wal-Mart or Family Dollar where you can store things.
- Get a new makeup bag!!!! All of that make up you was using last year is probably now in your bag. You wonder why the concealer you bought was a cinnamon tint but now its the shade of coal. This is a great idea for when you really want to blend colors not by accident.
- Always clean your brushes! When you are done washing them in luke warm water, make sure you hang them brush side up. Hanging them brush side down can cause your bristles to disappear faster.
- Have all of your makeup whether its blush, mascara, or foundation out and prepared on a clean towel. If you have all of your makeup out in your vanity, you can save time looking for that sexy lip paint.
- After your daily skin care regimen, make sure all skin care products are back on tight. You don’t want to it to lose any strength.
Keep a tight grip on your beauty with these tips and see if changing up your traditional routine work wonders for you!