Even though you see every celebrity in the game wearing this. Korean beauty blogger Alicia Yoon was one of the first to try the trend and introduce it to her following on her social networks. Yoon uploaded a photograph of a set of crystal-encrusted nails and showed how to achieve this look the affordable way. Below you will see a video on how to achieve the chromed out look!
TO ACHIEVE CHROME NAILS (THE EASIEST AND BEST WAY):
You should use any product of choice with a tack-free soak off gel topcoat. For your best and long lasting results, it’s good to apply over nail enhancements.
- Apply your favorite color gel polish to the nails or enhancements. Do two coats if necessary.
- Apply any Metallic Topcoat. Place to dry for 30 seconds in an LED light or 60 seconds in a UV light.
- Apply the chrome powder using the silicone tools, your gloved finger, or a sponge applicator. Apply lots of pressure and rub until it’s perfectly smooth with no shimmer.
- Clean any excess product from around the nail using a nail brush, lint-free wipe, or your table towel.
- Topcoat using the same tack-free soak off gel topcoat.
- Apply a hard gel over the enhancement.
Written by @leahgordone