If you’re a super fan, paying a few extra bucks to meet your idol may not feel like a stretch. A bill or two usually right?
Well, if you’re hoping to meet Miley Cyrus on her Bangerz Tour ‘Meet and Greet’, A couple hundred dollars is just not going to cut it. You’re going to have to cough up a whopping $1000. That’s more than a round trip ticket to Europe to meet the former Disney star.
In this package, (which has been worked out in partnership with American Express) you will receive the following perks.
- One reserved seat along the catwalk
- Individual photo op with Miley Cyrus
- Pre-show drinks and snacks in the Bangerz Ballroom
- Exclusive Miley Cyrus gift bag
- VIP laminate and commemorative ticket
- Crowd-free merchandise shopping
- On-site VIP host
- Parking (where available)
I don’t know about you, but even if I were a Miley fan, $1000 seems extreme for somebody currently famed for twerking (poorly), light up a blunt on stage and sticking out her extremely long tongue. I mean, parking isn’t even guranteed!
Do you think $1000 is a reasonable price to fork out?
Photography by Vijat Mohindra