I am an accessory girl to the core. Your look is never complete without the right accessories. Unique Vintage is a good place to find some unique trendy inexpensive accessories without breaking the bank. They are so important that they can make or break your look. Keeping that in mind, choosing the right ones to compliment you and show your personality are key to mastering the win.
Whether it’s a Fedora hat, a belt that accentuates your waistline or gloves that give you that extra something, do just enough-but not too much. For example, if you choose to go over the top with an edgy clutch, you definitely want to keep the attention everywhere else minimal. You want to focus on one area that will tie your whole ensemble together and make it distinct, not look like a total disaster.
Remember, you don’t have to spend a million to look like a million. What sets you apart from the others is your own creative energy. Fashion is art and only an artist can create a masterpiece so make sure you visit Unique Vintage.
Here are a few of my favorite items that every lady should have and play up for the fall:
- An animal print hat: This is timeless. The right one tells people that you aren’t afraid to cover those tresses and add some flavor and pizzazz. You can never go wrong with a floppy or a fedora.
- Long black elbow length gloves: These are a must for adding sex appeal. Lace or leather will always be perfect for this look. It can be dressed up for a special occasion, worn to a party out in the city, or while making a fashion statement and staying warm during the transitional months from fall to winter.
- The oversized envelope clutch: When it comes to a clutch, the bigger the better. I prefer a long, rectangular shape that is big enough to get all of my makeup in and have a little extra room.
- An amazing fascinator: This is the ultimate hair accessory! Veils aren’t just for brides. They can give you a funky contemporary feel, or a classic Jackie-O look. Don’t be afraid to try black & white themes or a solid bold color like red.
- Cat eye sunglasses: I can never have too many cat eyes. They make you look sexy, bold and give an intellectual vibe, depending on how you choose to wear them. Both black and tortoise are great finds. I loved my great-grandmother’s and would kill to have them today.