This season you can keep up with all of the latest trends, but you don’t to break the bank to do. That’s right were getting more and spending less. This seasons must-have’s are all under fifty dollars.
List of Must Have’s
Leather jackets come in a variety of different styles and materials. These days everyone wants a bomb leather jacket and to be honest they can be a bit pricey. Luckily for us brands like Charlotte Russe and Forever 21 got us covered. Just check out a few of Forever 21 bomb faux leather jackets.
A scarf is the one accessory that everyone should own and what’s a good jacket with a without a scarf. If you want to look cute and stay warm a scarf is a great option. In season’s past an infinity scarf was the scarf of choice, but as of lately it’s an oversized scarf. These oversized knit scarves by Forever 21 come in a variety of different colors.
A fedora is a number one must have this season. With so many styles and colors, let’s just say you won’t be sacrificing the money just to look cute in one either. Check out this hat from Asos.
Another brand that may be new to some and old to others is ASOS. Asos have the cutest shoes and boots especially. Their boots range from block heel, metallic, thigh highs, etc. Asos will definitely have your shoe game on point and leave your wallet very happy. Just check out these pair of boots that are right under $50.
- Remember, you don’t have to break the bank just to be on trend.
- Don’t limit your self by shopping at one place.
- Check out the sale section online and the sale rack in the store.
- Register your email and use any coupon codes sent via email.
- Use any coupons sent via mail.
- Retail me not. Retailmenot.com is an online site that has discount codes for some of your favorite stores and the great thing is you can scan the code using your phone at the store.