Eyes are the windows to the soul. Whether we’re shielding our eyes from the UV rays or simply trying to catch some sleep on the train, shades have become a staple in our lives. With so many cool styles to choose from cat-eye, round, aviator, and square we like to switch them up every once in a while to change up our look. To start the new season off right, we compiled a list of of our top 10 picks, ranging from a zipper rendition to an exotic marbled-print frame. This guide will show you our favorite styles and help you pick which pair you think you should invest in.
1. These zipper-embellished shades are the perfect staple. We also love the tortoiseshell detailing with the classic silhouette. It’s the perfect combo of sexy, sassy, and chic.
2. Pastels are the colors of Spring. If you’re looking for a subtle way to add a pastel pop to your look, these shades will work.
3. Deflect the rays with reflective, multicolored lens. These will go well with sporty spring looks.
4. We’re completely smitten kittens with the help of these cat-eye shades.
5. The marbled effect! Did you ever look through a marble as a child? Well now with these sunglasses you can really see through a marble.
6. April flowers! Who doesn’t love florals in the Spring use your shades as a way to keep up with the trend.
7. Retro stuff that’s old-fashioned, but…There’s really no school like the old school! Dawn your favorite square, heart, or circle framed shades with a bright neon pop if pastels just aren’t your thing.