It’s fashion month!
And, New York kicked off fashion week, London is almost to a close and Milan is just getting started. Per usual the excitement for the runway shows, celebrity encounters and events are in override. It is the designers clothing could never be brought to life with the models strutting down the runway.
Fashion is art and the models are the canvas- Velvet paper
Models from all over the world got a chance to display the artistic designs of fashion trendsetters and designers collections from paper to cloth. For years there has been a stigma in the “model size.”
Furthermore, over the last few years that stigma has been broken. Models of all shapes, sizes, ethnic and religious backgrounds has broken barriers, and have become the highlight of fashion and fashion weeks. Because models are an important factor in fashion week. Kontrol has provided a list of our top 10 models of New York and London fashion week 2017.
So, vogue your way to our top choices, see pictures below.
- Gigi Hadid– Opened with Tom Ford in New York and shutting London down.
- Bella Hadid– Everything is better in two’s Gigi’s sister Bella ruled New York and London fashion week with her sister in Tommy Hilifiger and
- Winnie Harlow– serenaded New York streets and London’s runway.
- Kaia Gerber– Like mother like daughter. Why not model and utilize your inherited looks from mom Cindy Crawford. Kaia had her modeling debut at 16 years old for New York fashion week for Alexander Wang, Calvin Klein, Marc Jacobs and Fenty by Rihanna.
- Teyana Taylor – All hail the Queen , Teyana definitely took over and dominated fashion week in New York taking things to a whole other level. And, of course we can’ forget to mention that rocking body!
- Kendall Jenner
- Jourdan Dunn
- Adwoa Aboah
- Our favorite curvy girl Ashley Graham walked Lane Bryant and returned to Micahel Kors runway for Spring 2018 ready- to- wear.
- Lastly, Hailey Baldwin– Hailey’s last name alone speak volumes,and she spoke all volumes down the runway for London fashion week. Hailey is daughter of actor Stephen Baldwin